Floragem Drusy Crystal Claw Earrings
Beautiful floragem earrings handmade in New Zealand.
Floragems are gemstone-like nuggets. They are created from a variety of native and wild New Zealand flora. Floral elements (petals, leaves, stamen) have been picked, dried and infused with natural minerals & 24k gold leaf inside resin.
Each floragem can represent birthstone months based on the traditional birth colours. Seven colours and corresponding flora and birthmonth.
1. White (Ma) – white manuka floral petals, queen anne lace – April, June
2. Red (Whero) – pohutukawa floral stamen – December, January, July
3. Blue (Kikorangi) – forget-me-not, hydrangea – March, September, December
4. Green (Kakariki) – rimurimu seaweed. kawakawa leaves – May, August
5. Yellow (Kowhai) – kowhai flowers, daisy petals – April, October, November
6. Purple (Waiporoporo) – poroporo flowers – January, February
7. Pink (Mawhero) – pink manuka flowers – April, October
FLORAGEM SIZE: Approx. 10mm long. There will be slight size and shape variations due to its natural elements.
EARRING POSTS: 10mm earring gold plated posts with clutches.